Business with religion will not work in this country: Murad Hassan Mp

Business with religion will not work in this country: Murad Hassan Mp
He said at a function in Bakshiganj of
Jamalpur on Saturday that secularism does not mean irreligion. Everyone in this country has full religious rights. No one can stop it.

"But politics with religion or business with religion will not work in this country. Those who capitalize on religion and do politics, show their love of religion to the people. They never take religious discipline seriously and do not follow it. ”

Mentioning that Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman was the inspiration for the birth of oppressed, oppressed, exploited, deprived, liberating people of the world, Murad said,  So as long as there is breath, Joy will sing Bangla songs. ”

The state minister said the boat symbol, led by the Father of the Nation, Bangladesh Awami League, got 64 per cent votes in the 1970 general election. The remaining 36 percent of voters were outside the Awami League.

Murad was a special guest at a discussion meeting on the occasion of 'Dhanua Kamalpur Raid Free Day' in Bakshiganj Upazila on Saturday afternoon.

Greater Mymensingh Coordinating Council President. Minister for Liberation War Affairs AQM Mozammel Haque was the chief guest at the function presided over by Abul Kalam Azad, former minister Abul Kalam Azad, former senior secretary Zafar Uddin and former senior secretary Md. Abdus Samad, Harun Habib, Rashedul Hasan Shelley and others.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post